We stand behind our wetsuits. Truth is that wetsuits require simple care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Isurus is not responsible for wetsuits that show normal wear and tear over time or show signs of abuse. Knicks, scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional encounter with the elements.
Download: Warranty Information PDF
Dealer and Retail Return Information
- All returns must be authorized by Isurus and will be provided a Return Authorization Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All return information must be packed loosely to prevent creasing in the wetsuit.
- The return and warranty policy is void if the wetsuit is damaged beyond repair due to sun exposure, improper care and drying of the product and normal recreational wear and tear of the product. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at the discretion of Isurus and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages to person or property.
We warrant every product we make to be free of manufacturer defects for a period of one year. Should you have a warranty issue, return the item to us.
We will repair it if possible or replace all valid warranty items. California law states that products accepted for review must be clean. Please clean and dry your Isurus product before returning it to us or cleaning charges will apply. It’s not just the law — we don’t like stinky product.
Warranty Claims are subject to the approval of Isurus, Inc.
Normal wear and tear, modifications, alterations, negligence, damage and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Isurus Warranty.
Repair Charges Will Apply for Repairs Not Covered Under Warranty
Repair charges will be applied for repairs due to non manufacturing defects, modifications, alterations and other repairs not covered under warranty. A repair cost will be quoted before beginning any non warranty repairs.
Returns for Warranty Repair
- Returns for Warranty Repair are shipped postage paid by the sender (DO NOT SHIP FEDEX) to Isurus Warranty Department by your local retailer or directly by you.
- Warranty Return Requirements:
- Product must be shipped clean and dry
- Returned Authorization Number
- Include a copy of the original invoice or purchase receipt
- Name and Address
- Telephone number and email address
- Description of Product
- Description and location of defect and requested action
- Sender should insure the shipment against loss and damage
- Products will be returned with postage paid by Isurus if the product is covered under warranty.